Valve Repair & Overhauling
DOPET has been providing quality valve repair facilities and testing services for the past 28 years. Services we provide to our customers include:
- Highly experienced personnel.
- Wide range of capabilities and equipment.
- Both workshop based and onsite support.
- Accurate documentation and data management.
- Technical support to customers.
DOPET employees are with required skill and qualification for the trade and further trained in-house to ensure high standard of quality. When you work with DOPET personnel you are getting:
- Company with valve repair experience that exceeds 28 years.
- Personnel with collective valve repair experience that exceeds 200 years.
- Qualified personnel with additional in-house training.
- Company which works to ISO: 9001:2008
- Quality management system Personnel with safety training that meet OHSAS 18001:2007 requirements.
Versatility and flexibility are what DOPET offers to its customers. Whether you bring your valves to our repair shop or you need on-site valve repair, we will provide services that meet your needs. DOPET uses following equipment to support our repair capabilities.
- Mobile workshops for on-site repair and testing of relief valves.
- Hydrostatic and pneumatic pressure testing capabilities.
- Pressure-vacuum vent valve repair and testing.
- Certified deadweight testers for calibrating gauges.
- In site valve seat grinding machine for gate valves.
- Grit blasting and painting.
- Machine shop facility.
- Control valve testing and calibration.
- High pressure water jet cleaning