Declaration of DOPET Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Doha Petroleum Construction Co. Ltd (DOPET) aims to contribute to societal goals by dealing with the platform of a sustainable governance in the context of a globalized economy ingrained in its vision, mission, and core values that highly regard the economic, social, and environmental aspects.
- Promote good governance, transparency, and equity – we conduct business in a lawful and ethical manner.
- Deliver services and add value to customers’ requirements in a strict compliance with the letter and spirit of the laws.
- Lead the development of the company’s short-term and long-term strategies by ensuring high social responsibility wherever it does business and deliver transparency and consistent reports to our Board of Directors.
- Collaborate professionally with any of DOPET’s clients, partners, and other suppliers on a fair and ethical foundation.
- Foster a culture of equal opportunity that does not discriminate in the terms, conditions, or privileges on account of race, age, color, status, national origin, or religion or otherwise prohibited by the State of Qatar and/ or International Labour Standards of the International Labor Organization (ILO).
- Commit to workforce diversity – bringing diverse backgrounds & cultures that create equity across DOPET and maintain a workplace that is free of any harassment and shall not tolerate discrimination against employees, visitors, guests, or agency clients as provided for by the laws of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
- Protect the environment, community, and safety of the people and support the State of Qatar in its effort to strengthen the global response to the threat of climate change.
- Promote the progress and growth of employees in a professional and personal direction that does not endanger civil rights, health & safety, and environment based on the Charter of the United Nations – The International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (ICESCR).
DOPET Management has pledge to carry its operations aligned with the by-laws of international standards that fully committed to the following standard principles:
Mohammed Al Sa’ee