Job CategoryPosition: Admin. Staff
Job Description :
- Coordinate with all the departments and clients involved with the specified projects assigned.
- Assist in filing duties.
- Perform general office assistance duties.
- Answer phone inquiries, direct calls and provide basic company information
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents; photocopy, fax, etc. as needed
- Assist in planning company events, meetings, luncheons, and employee team building activities or special projects.
- Help prepare reports, gate passes, presentations and data.
- Manage and maintain files, records, and correspondence for meetings.
- Type documents, drafts, and reports.
- Arrange schedules for meeting space and conference rooms.
- Assist with travel and expense reports.
- Update staff calendars and organize schedules.
- SAP knowledge is required
Qualifications & experience: Any Bachelor’s Degree
5-7 years related experience in Admin.
Job Description :
- Conduct programs of compensation and benefits and job analysis for employer. May specialize in specific areas, such as position classification and pension program
- Evaluate job positions, determining classification, and salary
- Ensure company compliance with reporting requirements.
- Develop policies and procedures attuned to business requirements.
- Responsible for the training and development of all employees
- Prepare occupational classifications, job descriptions, and salary scales.
- Provide advice on the resolution of classification and salary complaints.
- Research job Personnel and Human Resources — Knowledge of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
- SAP knowledge is required.
- Administration and Management— Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources
Qualifications:Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management / Psychology / Business Administration
Experience:Must have minimum of 15 years of solid experience in Rewards Policy, Compensation and Benefits English proficientApply Now Position: Project Manager
Job Description :
- Oversee all project activities; Detail engineering coordination, Procurement, Construction, Cost Control & Project progress
- Capable of Managing EPIC projects and ensure allocation of the right resources in the right slot
- Follow -up for the projects including meetings, site visits required
- Ensure focus on customer requirements
- Review of Project schedules & estimates during the bid stage
- Ensure that an effective and efficient quality/HSE management system is established, implemented and maintained
- Ensure proper interfaces with Manager – Projects and other site stakeholders to provide for a collaborative work environment to make best decision for projects
- Directly responsible for the execution and the performance of the Senior Project Engineers and Project Engineers
- Responsible for ensuring achievement of the Project Engineers KPIs associated with site operations-based activities and have a clear way to track performance to achieve maximum incentive
- Manage communications internal and external to promote positive image of the projects.
- Ensuring the Project Engineers has the tools and support to reach the project completions
- Ensure the availability of all resources required to perform assigned tasks and activities.
- Supervise subordinate staff, assign work activities, monitor performance and review results.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for the continuous improvement of departmental systems, policies, processes and practices taking into account ‘international leading practices’ in order to improve productivity and operational efficiency.
- Ensure team members comply with all Operations Department policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Present reports in a timely and accurate manner to the Management in order to meet the Project Operations requirements, policies and standards.
- Provide Management with the updated Project Operations KPI results and analysis of business performance.
Qualifications Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ preferably Master’s degree in Engineering
Experience Required: At least 18 – 20 years’ experience and 8 – 10 years in the capacity as PROJECT MANAGER in an EPIC within Oil & Gas related field/activities preferably with middle east experienceApply Now